this site the web
Your Ad Here

The Hamsters That Will Always be Remembered Website

Since Yahoo Geocities will be closing up for good pretty soon, I was supposed to revamp my website. However, that is not working out so well because I just don't have time to build one. I guess life was a lot less busy for me during my college years back in 2002 even though it felt busy at that time! lol. Instead of building a new website, I decided to transfer the content to this blog instead and will be adding new content as well...so that's all the update for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Teddy Bear Hamsters, teddy bear hamsters, teddy bear hamster, teddy bear hamsters information, teddy bear hamsters pictures, hamsters, hamster picture, hamster love, hamster care, f.a.q., faq, hamster faq, what is a hamster, hamster characteristics, hamsters language, hamster language, information about hamsters, the hamsters that will always be remembered, black bear hamsters, syrian hamsters, long-haired hamsters, long haired hamster, pumpkin pie hideout, pumpkin pie's spot on the web, pomeranian, vote, voting, cute hamsters, hamster gallery, cherry's page, snicker's page, licker's page, gentle's page, hamster pics, other hamsters, hamster profile, links, guestbook