this site the web
Your Ad Here

A Soldier Who Rescued a Hamster

Thanks Aaron for emailing me your wonderful story. I will share this to the world so people can read about your wonderful deed:

I was on duty one night it the Security Centre of a military base when one of the Corporals came in and told me there was a hamster outside in the corner by the door.  By the way, it was minus 10 degrees Celsius with a high wind.
 
I went outside and sure enough there she was huddled in the corner obviously desperate to get out of the bitter cold and wind.  Without thinking I picked her up and brought her inside - she was nearly dead and apart from her breathing there was no response at all.  I held her in the palms of my hands to warm her up and in about half an hour she began to move.  I found a small box and put a lot of toilet paper in it and put down a bottle cap of water and gave her some rye bread from my lunch. 
 
To cut a long story short I brought her home, got a nice two story, ‘apartment,’ (cage) and a running wheel and a siphon drinking bottle.  Inside a few days she was walking willingly onto my hand to be picked up and I have never come across a more gentle animal in all my life.
 
My wife fell in love with her and now, “Michelle Holly,” is very much a part of our family.  She’s bright, intelligent and very, very affectionate and not once has she ever tried to nip our fingers.
 
I didn’t know a thing about hamsters and it was a friend who told us what she is!  But I seem to have made all the right moves as me, my wife and Michelle are a very happy family.
 
Isn’t life a wonderful thing?

"YES Aaron, life is a wonderful thing!" - Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Teddy Bear Hamsters, teddy bear hamsters, teddy bear hamster, teddy bear hamsters information, teddy bear hamsters pictures, hamsters, hamster picture, hamster love, hamster care, f.a.q., faq, hamster faq, what is a hamster, hamster characteristics, hamsters language, hamster language, information about hamsters, the hamsters that will always be remembered, black bear hamsters, syrian hamsters, long-haired hamsters, long haired hamster, pumpkin pie hideout, pumpkin pie's spot on the web, pomeranian, vote, voting, cute hamsters, hamster gallery, cherry's page, snicker's page, licker's page, gentle's page, hamster pics, other hamsters, hamster profile, links, guestbook